TechServe Alliance is a collaboration of IT services firms, clients, consultants and suppliers dedicated to advancing excellence and ethics within the IT services industry.
Committed to advancing the industry, TechServe Alliance promotes ethical business practices by sponsoring the Statement of Business Principles — an ethical code of conduct to which all members are required to subscribe. Headquartered just outside of the nation’s Capitol in Alexandria, Virginia, TechServe Alliance represents the interests of the industry before the U.S. Congress and other policymakers.
What Does it Mean to be a TechServe Alliance Member?
TechServe Alliance member companies represent diverse segments of the IT services industry, from IT staff augmentation and IT solutions to IT project management and end-to-end IT outsourcing. We are strongly committed to:
- Understanding both your IT and business goals
- Long-term client relationships built upon exceeding your expectations
- Fair business practices and adhering to the highest ethical standards
- Staying up-to-date on market and legal trends that impact your ability to access qualified IT talent
What Are the Benefits of Working with a TechServe Alliance Member?
Representing the best firms in the industry, TechServe Alliance members are distinguished by the consistent value they provide every day. In partnership with their clients, they deliver flexible strategies that enable organizations of all sizes to:
- Achieve and maintain an ideal technical workforce composition
- Quickly ramp up or decrease staffing levels in response to business demands
- Access difficult-to-find skill-sets on an as-needed basis
- Reduce the costs associated with hiring full-time staff who require longer-term financial commitments
For these reasons — and many more— companies are turning to TechServe Alliance member firms for top IT talent and workforce guidance.
As more and more organizations realize the bottom line benefits of a flexible, technical workforce strategy, the competition among IT staffing firms for this business has turned fierce. The rapid and ongoing growth of this industry has led to a dramatic influx of staffing providers who vary widely in their capabilities and business practices. Now more than ever, it is critical that you work with knowledgeable, respected, principled and fair business partners committed to the highest standards of business ethics.