Posted in | By Pinpoint Resource Group
Principal Product Manager
Location/City: Seattle, WA
Position Type: Direct Hire
Industry: Information Technology
Job ID: FL21046619
- Develop a deep understanding of the Clients Video customer, both existing and potential.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital video customer experience.
- Own the development of detailed product requirements documents.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Drive projects, products, and feature launches with other teams both inside and outside of the Clients Instant Video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
- Experience shaping business strategy for technical products or service MBA Preferred.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management counterparts to deliver online products/services.
- A passion for digital video and/or media.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics.
- You will participate in developing the strategy and vision, and you will develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision.
- This role is inherently cross-functional you will work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, content acquisition, operations, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience.
- A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- He or she will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years relevant work experience.
Interested in the Principal Product Manager role? Apply below!