Join Our Team!
Pinpoint Resource Group is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for experienced technology recruiters to help keep up with our increasing demand. Founded in 2004, Pinpoint is headquartered in El Segundo, CA and is built upon a reputation of relationship building, vast experience, and attention to detail.
Our unique team is comprised of top recruiters and outstanding professionals in the industry from multi-national firms. We excel in hard-to-fill and specialized searches and confidential replacements including: consulting, temporary/project-based contract, contract to hire, and direct hire positions.
Additionally, we provide a great culture and working environment.
At Pinpoint you’ll receive…
- Hands on and in person training from industry specialists
- Access to current tools, software, and technology to help make you successful
- Great location with local parks, leisure areas, entertainment, and eateries
We also offer:
- Supplemental benefits
- Paid vacation
- Rewarding compensation plan
The role and responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop recruiting skills and strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various networking and recruiting tools.
- Identify “out of the box” networking and recruiting strategies to develop and nurture candidate relationships.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
- Evaluate candidate strengths against client requirements through screening and interviewing.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while consulting—assess and investigate contractor related problems and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess client staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Share recruiting “best practices” with peers and provide accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems and other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide outstanding customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- At least 2 years of prior recruiting experience
- Cold-calling experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multi-task priorities and work under deadlines
- Currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Interested in joining us? Apply below!